Our Workshop Information
TEACH offers peer run education and support programs throughout the Mississauga-Halton Local Health Integration Network (LHIN).
dowload the latest calendar here:
Our workshops cover the following topics:
- Anxiety Management Workshop is an education and support group for individuals who live with anxiety and/or panic attacks. In the workshop, we examine what anxiety is, how it affects our lives, and learn coping strategies.
- Concurrent Disorders Group provides a space for us to share our struggles and triumphs dealing with both addictions and mental illness so we can learn from each other and evolve in our own recovery.
- Education and Support Group offers information and support to individuals dealing with issues of low self-esteem, low self-confidence, or poor self-image. We discuss the effects on our daily lives and learn strategies to improve our feelings of self-worth.
Checkpoint Drop In
- Running through out Halton and Mississauga
No Registration Required
- CheckPoint is a weekly drop-in group supporting individuals to build on, or maintain, their personal recovery.